Copyright Top

© 2008 by LunaTechChick. All rights reserved.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Posted Sep 26, 2010 My Hairy Situation....

My Hairy Situation....

Posted Sep 26, 2010 9:07pm
Ok, so just a quickie update...my hairy situation. Soooooooo......here we go round FOUR! FOUR with the eyelashes. Round 2 with the nose hair. You might remember back last winter a post that said "Don't know whatcha got, till it's gone...nose hair...just sayin...." Yeah. It does serve a purpose. You totally learn that purpose too when it's all gone. Eyebrows still not totally filled in, but gettin there. And I have been seein lots of other post chemo chicks flat ironing their hair to give the illusion that it's longer and to handle the damn chemo curl. So I pulled out my old friend Chi Flatiron, and tried it out. All I was successful in doing was burnin my fingers. Hair is still too short for my 1" Chi. So I picked up this teeny tiny super skinny flatiron at the beauty supply store. Success! Was weird to feel my hair feel smooth again, cause in it's current natural UNRULY state, it no feel so smooth. Anyway, I might do that from time to time. And no, I don't like it.  (There's a shocker!)
Hair Regrowth After Chemo - Sept 21, 2010
 Again, yes, I'm super very over the moon thankful to have a full head of hair again. SO glad it's not all gray. But I'm just never gonna love how I look with short hair. Not even gonna like it. Not even a little bit. Ever. See the gallery. It's like a super short Joan Jett 'do. ICK!!!!!

I mean, just...IIIIICCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~End Rant~

Ok, that is all.
;)

No comments: