Copyright Top

© 2008 by LunaTechChick. All rights reserved.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Tuesday Morning......

"Tuuuuesday Moooorniiiing........pleeeeease be gone, I'm tired of yoooou......."

And it's not even here yet.  Yeah.  That lovely pelvic sonogram, AKA the vag-sono (sorry, TMI) is this Tuesday Morning.  And then we'll know if Tamoxifen is causing me any issues with the uterus or ovaries.  Or if I just plain ol have uterus &/or ovary issues not related to Tamoxifen.  Suffice it to say that if there are issues with my uterus or ovaries, we'll know it. Tuesday Morning.

I have no reason to believe that I will have any issues at all, as I don't have any of the "typical" symptoms of the thickening of the uterine lining...excessive bleeding being the main one. I see no bleeding anymore.  Ever. But I'm also told that this could also mean a thickened lining, as it's not shedding & comin on down.  But again, typically, if you have the thickening, you have the bleeding.  And lots of it. 

And when this appointment is over, I get a break from medical crap for about a month.  So long as all goes well Tuesday Morning.

Will letcha know.

xx

No comments: