Copyright Top

© 2008 by LunaTechChick. All rights reserved.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Got Some 'Splainin To Do...

Ok, it appears I need to explain something about this blog. I was made aware of this fact when someone checked out my last post.  So here goes:  When you are readin my blog, & you see words that are a different color, (teal, I think) mouse over that & you'll see that it's a link.  And maybe the different colors don't show up on mobile devices...I dunno.  But I should not have just assumed (you know what they say about when we ASS U ME) that it was obvious that there are links inside some of the posts that don't look like a typical link. 

Movin on....I'm FINALLY wearin my hair NOT in a ponytail.  I went to see my stylist & got a bit of a blend & trim.  Still tryin to get the last of the chemo fuzz off...still a tiny bit left in the back, but it's not noticeable when I flat iron it.

So, YAY! It's startin to look like real hair.

And I'm slightly unnerved that my oncologist, Dr W, has rescheduled my appointment from this coming Thursday to the following Monday.  He's apparently out of the office all next week. *Shakes fist at Dr W* And, of course, being the super weirdo paranoid freak that I am....of course I'm worried that it "means something". *Can see my friend's eyeballs rollin right now*

And y'all don't forget to turn your clocks back this weekend! =)

No comments: