Copyright Top

© 2008 by LunaTechChick. All rights reserved.

Friday, February 7, 2014

We Are Fam-uh-ly...

Yeah.  Family.  I'm pretty sure my family has more damn drama goin on at any given time than most daytime soap operas.  But whose doesn't, right?

Anyway, before y'all get all excited thinkin I'm about to air some dirty laundry, hold on to your knickers, cause, if you recall, I don't.  And I won't. This is just a bit of a vent in generalities.





And also, before anyone ASSumes I'm referring to them specifically, and starts posting all manner of snarky status updates and stuff...how bout this...you could just
ASK ME if I'm talking about you in this blog post. 

Remember...I am part of TWO families.  






2 comments:

Sandra Davis said...

Yes and my two families give new meaning to the word D R A M A! LOL

LunaTechChick said...

I def know EXACTLY whatcha mean. ;)