Copyright Top

© 2008 by LunaTechChick. All rights reserved.

Thursday, December 24, 2015

So This Is Christmas...

December 2015
And what have you done?

Well, pretty much changed my life in just about every single way you can. The jury's still out on if it's for better or for worse. But change was totally needed. And change, we got a'plenty. 

Ah, but if you know me, you know I'm doing my best to enjoy each moment of each day as much as possible. Find something to smile about. Something to laugh at. Even if it's just at myself. 

I hope to have a post out of more substance for y'all before the end of the year. My 2015 wrap up post. I already have the title and some thoughts... 

I expect to return to writing more in the new year. I have started and abandoned so many posts this year. My Draft folder just gets bigger and bigger. But I do miss the therapy of it, so it will pick back up. I think I've just been feeling like I should keep my thoughts and opinions on certain people/places/things to myself. Like, who the hell cares about what I think anyway? Right? But then, why have a blog? So posts will be returning.

I hope everyone can find some enjoyment during this holiday season and get to do something just for yourself. Even if it's just to nap, loaf, watch movies, or go to big celebrations. 

Thank you for keeping up with us here and for reading my silly words. 

Sincerely.



4 comments:

Cancer Curmudgeon said...

I care what you think--and the exchange of thoughts and ideas is badly needed right now--don't you think!
You've had a busy year, so I can understand you need the therapy aspect. It sucks when you need the therapy of writing most--you are too busy to write--because the things keeping you busy are the reason....you know what I mean!
Anyway, can't wait for your wrap up post.

LunaTechChick said...

Thanks so much CC! I do know exactly what you mean & you are exactly correct! I've started & abandoned sooooo many posts this year. Thanks for reading & commenting & conversating. So thankful for your friendship. xx

Rebecca said...

What you say matters and I am one of the many people who care about what you think. And I agree with Wendi, your words are needed. I am looking forward to reading all your upcoming posts and to learning about any new updates. Changes are healthy and I hope you're in a place where you feel confident and happier. I am still looking for that place. xoxo

LunaTechChick said...

Hi Rebecca! Thanks so much for your kind words. I am still searching for that place as well...wondering if it even exists. But thanks for reading & commenting. May we all find that place.